Sunday, August 19, 2007

Unreal Tournament GOTY



I am not a big fan of deathmatches . In my knowledge I have heared of only two games in this  genre .Other games may have option of deathmatch but for these you can say that they are only and only match of death. It’s all about killing and kicking other’s ass . Deatchmatches are quite popular in gaming competition ,multiplayer games etc. When I got my hands on this game , I really didn’t expect much from it .But after playing it for  a few minutes I got addicted to It changes my views about deatch matches

There are variety of guns and also deathmatch is not the only type there are  other sort of matches also such as dominance etc .

 Can’t say much about the graphics as it is an old game . But take my words guys your experience will be 5 star if you play online with real human ass or with your friends . You can take revenge from  friend for not giving you birthday gift  and yes it is really best fps ever made . Must have for a Gamer . May be old but I can categorize it as a masterpiece 

Here are  a few screenshots of this  game






Buy it from Amazon:

No comments: